River Arts District Asheville
The River Arts District Asheville, located in West Asheville, is the home of more than 200 artists that have brought to back to life 22 former industrial and historical buildings located along the French Broad River.
River Arts District Restaurants
- 12 Bones Smokehouse – Open for Lunch M – F (Closed Sat & Sun)
- White Duck Taco Shop – Lunch or Dinner, seating inside or out
- Food Trucks – New Belgium Brewing and Wedge Brewing
- The Bull and Beggar – Recommend Reservations
- Fresh Wood Fired Pizza West
- Smokey Park Supper Club – Closed on Mondays
- All Souls Pizza– Made entirely from scratch using only fresh seasonal ingredients
- Grey Eagle Taqueria – Great Place to go before a show
Click here to see all our Favorite Restaurants in Asheville.
There are 4 breweries located within the River Arts District. New Belgium Brewery is located just across the French Broad River and has very nice outdoor space overlooking the French Broad River and the River Arts District. The brewery was just opened in April 2016. They have excellent free tours. Wedge Brewing is located in the center of the River Arts District and always has a food truck parked out front with plenty of outdoor seating to have a beer and something to eat. The Wedge at Foundation is located at 12 Bones Smokehouse and is surrounded by some incredible artwork painted on some of the old industrial buildings. Here’s a list of all our Favorite Brewpubs and Favorite Restaurants in Asheville.